Sophisticated and stylish, this settee’s design can be traced directly back to mid-century aesthetics, but it’s updated for today’s home. A subtle wing back, vertical channeling and round tapered legs are all elements of mid-century design, while the small scale makes it more adaptable for today’s spaces. The textured, Kendrick Oatmeal, fabric features a natural hue that blends seamlessly into a variety of interiors, giving you the option to use it for seating in many living areas. A solid hardwood frame and deep padding ensure comfort and durability for years.
- Mid century styling with channel stitched back detail
- Kendrick Oatmeal cover is a textured, 100% polyester fabric in a neutral, cream colorway
- Tailored welt trim throughout
- Hardwood solid frame and generous padding for comfort and durability
- Square tapered solid wood legs with a chestnut finish
- Minimal assembly required