Sophisticated and stylish, this chair’s design can be traced directly back to mid-century aesthetics, but it’s updated for today’s home. A subtle wing back, vertical channeling and round tapered legs are all elements of mid-century design, while the small scale makes it more adaptable for today’s spaces. The textured, Kendrick Ember, fabric features a fiery hue that instantly warms any living area with its red and orange tones. A solid hardwood frame and deep padding ensure comfort and durability for years.
- Mid century styling with channel stitched back detail
- Kendrick Ember cover is a textured, 100% polyester fabric in a warm, orange colorway
- Tailored welt trim throughout
- Hardwood solid frame and generous padding for comfort and durability
- Square tapered solid wood legs with a chestnut finish
- Minimal assembly required